This document describes the Terms and Conditions of Use of the services accessible on the Site Balkan.Auction
Balkan.Auction is an e-commerce platform where every user can:
Definitions of the terms used in these Terms and Conditions of Use:
Given that Balkan.Auction is an international website, an official time zone must be selected and complied with. This time zone is UTC +2.
1. These Terms and Conditions of Use become compulsory for every registered user.
2. Balkan.Auction reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. If there are changes in these General Terms and Conditions, the system shall notify all active users. If the user did not use their right to disagree with the changes in the time limit given by law and continues to use the website's services, it is assumed that they agree with the new General Terms and Conditions.
4. The website is not a broker. It does not participate and it does not bear any responsibility or liability in any way for the deals concluded between the Buyers and the Sellers.
5. Any person who would like to use the services of the website shall register.
6. Any person who has sent an application for registration agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Use and all the procedures involved in the registration and the subsequent authentication including a mobile phone (SMS) confirmation/authentication as well.
7. People over the age of 18 have the right to register. Legal entities are registered by their representatives.
8. Balkan.Auction collects personal data from the users (Data Controller reg. No. 21044 under the Personal Data Protection Act, The Republic of Bulgaria).
9. The registration, the data (including the rating) and the related obligations to the website, is personal and cannot be given to other people. The registration of new/additional profiles by users is a possible action only if it is made by Seller type users with a lot of quantity and types of items. An administrator’s approval is required after a sent e-mail application.
10. The website reserves its right to:
11. The website does not bear any responsibility for any publicly visualized personal data by the users in auction descriptions, public texts and comments.
12. The registration is free of charge.
13. Balkan.Auction does not collect any fees from the Buyers.
14. Sellers are charged fees when using additional/advertising options, as well as when concluding a deal as provided in the Fees Section.
15. In case the user’s amount due to Balkan.Auction has reached 3 € (three euro) by the end of the current month, the user is obliged to pay in full the amount due by the 10th day of the following month. Restrictions will be applied to the profile/s after that deadline, i.e. in case of an overdue payment. In order to have those restrictions removed, the whole amount of the current amount due to the system must be paid. In case the costumer uses additional profiles and/or there is any indication for connection with other profiles, the restriction is placed on all the linked profiles.
16. A Buyer shall be deemed a winner at an auction if any of the following conditions is met:
17. Every standard auction is with an open bidding and the user who has entered the highest price will be declared a winner. The bidding increment is fixed, although its value is different for different price ranges. That value is clearly visible at any auction where the bidding has started and it represents the actual difference between the lowest admissible price for the next bid and the current offered price. In case the difference between the amounts entered by the winner and by the user ranking second is larger than the increment, the final value of the auction is formed by the amount of second ranking user plus the increment. The users are ranked in descending order of the amounts they have entered.
18. In case of a concluded deal, the Buyer is obliged to purchase the goods offered by the Seller in accordance with the terms and conditions of payment and delivery described in the online auction.
19. Every Seller can start an online auction with any goods, provided the following conditions are met:
20. In case of a concluded deal, the Seller should deliver the goods to the Buyer. The item should match completely its presentation in the online auction.
21. Seller is not allowed to demand from the Buyer any additional fees, surcharges, VAT and any other additional payments if those have not been explicitly described in the online auction.
22. Seller is not allowed to start an online auction which has at least one of the following features:
23. Balkan.Auction reserves the right to cancel with no prior notice any online auction, as well as to remove a text or a part of a text, which is published by a user and is publicly displayed in the site's content.
24. Balkan.Auction shall not be liable for any undesired consequences occurred as a result of any malfunction of the website, including failed deals between Buyers and Sellers.
These Terms and Conditions of Use have not been revised since 6th August 2018.